AT QUEST LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE!
Complete the daily challenge posted on the Quest Liverpool City Centre Instagram page by commenting your answer on the corresponding post. All 12 winners will be awarded based on creativity and merit, to be announced at conclusion of the giveaway on Tuesday 5 January 2021. With 12 prizes to be won, this is your chance to get into the Christmas spirit and treat yourself or loved ones.
Quest Liverpool City Centre (“the Promoter”), “Win 1 of 12 Days of Christmas” (“Competition”) commences at 12.00pm UK Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on Tuesday 8 December 2020 and closes at 11.00pm GMT on Monday 21 December 2020.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s Competition. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Employees, franchisees and contractors of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry into the Competition is only open to United Kingdom residents who are 18 years or older.
3. Multiple entries per person are not permitted on any one day, however a person may enter each daily challenge once (total of 12 entries during the campaign period).
4. To be eligible, entrants must complete the challenge and comment their answer (“the Task”) on Quest Liverpool City Centre corresponding Instagram post, via the Instagram page @quest.liverpoolcity.
5. Use of inappropriate language or references will automatically disqualify entrants.
6. The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who complete the Task between 9.00am GMT on Tuesday 8 December 2020 and 11.59pm GMT on Monday 21 December 2020 (“Competition Period”).
7. From the eligible entries, twelve (12) winners will be selected to each receive one (1) of the following prizes:
Prize 1: One (1x) one-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment at Quest Liverpool City Centre, including early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
Prize 2: £50 bouquet from Dutch Flower Shop
Prize 3: One (1x) one-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment at Quest Liverpool City Centre, including early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
Prize 4: Laura’s Little Bakery cupcakes worth £48
Prize 5: Lili Bizarre in room decorations and balloons worth £50 and a one-night stay at Quest Liverpool City Centre in a one-bedroom apartment, subject to availability
Prize 6: One (1x) one-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment at Quest Liverpool City Centre, including early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
Prize 7: Crust Liverpool meal for 2 up to the value of £30
Prize 8: One (1x) One-night stay at Quest Liverpool City Centre in a one-bedroom apartment, subject to availability
Prize 9: Ilforno meal for 2 up to the value of £60
Prize 10: Spice Lounge meal for 2 up to the value of £60
Prize 11: One (1x) one-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment at Quest Liverpool City Centre, including early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
Prize 12: Deliveroo credit of £50 and a one-night stay at Quest Liverpool City Centre in a one-bedroom apartment, subject to availability
8. The total prize pool is valued at £980 (GBD).
9. This competition is a game of skill, and chance will not determine the Prize winner. All valid entries received during the competition period will be judged on their merit by a panel of two (2) staff members and the twelve (12) entries deemed the best received during the judging period will each win a Prize.
10. Each winner will be contacted via Instagram on Tuesday 5 January 2021 and provided with details of how to redeem the Prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact Prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter.
11. The prize must be used by 30 June 2021.
12. The prize can be redeemed on any night of the week, subject to availability.
13. The Prize must be taken as stated. The Prize or any unused portion of the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
14. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and redemption of the Prize).
15. Each winner of the Prize will be responsible to pay for any ancillary or incidental costs which may arise or are incurred as a result of winning the Prize including but not limited to any costs related to vehicle usage or hire, car parking costs, food and beverages additional to those outlined in 7, entertainment and activities, and Wi-Fi internet access.
16. All travel costs including flights, airport transfers, car hire, petrol and intermediary transportation will not be covered by the Promoter.
17. Each Prize winner will be required to provide credit card details upon making their accommodation booking as a means of confirming the reservation.
18. Upon arrival at each of Quest Liverpool City Centre, each person will be required to:
i. provide reception with a current driver’s license or passport;
ii. provide reception a valid credit card for security purposes; and
iii. sign a standard Quest registration form and accept the stipulated terms and conditions for his or her two-night stay.
The check-in time will be 2pm unless otherwise arranged with Quest Liverpool City Centre. Should guests intend to arrive at Quest Liverpool City Centre after 5pm, after-hour arrangements must be made with reception prior to arrival. On check-in, security bond of up to $300 will be put on hold on the provided credit card to indemnify Quest Liverpool City Centre in the case of breakage or damage to the hotel room. This pre-authorisation will automatically be released back into the guest's credit card within 5-7 working days of the initial charge being taken (may vary between banks) upon an inspection of the apartment(s) following the guest’s departure in accordance with the Quest registration form signed upon arrival.
19. By entering the Competition, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the Prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Competition in printed and/or online formats.
20. The Prize is subject to any other conditions imposed by Quest Liverpool City Centre, including blackout dates for bookings.
21. If the Prize is not claimed within 72 hours of the Promoter contacting the winner, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will reselect the winning entry.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason within the Competition Period whether it be lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
23. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry or cancel the entire Competition at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, Prize claims and entrants and disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who manipulates or tampers with entry process. In the event the winner breaches these Terms and Conditions, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. In the case of intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, pandemic or government imposed travel restrictions, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
25. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided (if any) in connection with this Promotion will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
26. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Victoria.
27. Facebook or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and to release Facebook or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.